Roles and ResponsibilitiesPOSITION SUMMARYThe React Native developer is an integral part of our engineering team, assisting in the development of our innovative software products. The successful candidate must be able to quickly learn the existing systems and components and will participate in extending them as the business grows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Programming ability: coding, design, testing, system maintenance. Perform hands-on development and maintenance of software applications/components. Perform code and design reviews. Utilize test-driven development approach to deliver commercial quality codeCommunication: effective emails and Slack notifications, proactive status updates, structured fact-based arguments, collaboration.
React Native Technical Requirements:
- At least 3+ years of experience in handling ReactNative Apps
- Must have hands-on experience in writing functional components, hooks, component lifecycle, RN core UI components
- Good understanding of integrating REST APIs, Axios, or fetch
- Good to have experience with any one global state management library like Redux, Redux-tool-kit, Mobx
- Good to have knowledge of react-navigation, redux-thunk but not mandatory
- Familiarity with offline storage using SQLite, firebase is a plus
- At Least 1+ year of experience in Native Android or iOS
- Hands-on experience in JAVA /KOTLIN /Swift/ Objective -C
- Good Knowledge of Android Studio, Command-line tools, SDK, Gradle, Sqlite, XCode, cocoa pods, and NDK(optional).
- Good Knowledge of iOS/Android Architecture components & Design Patterns.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Deep understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Build and maintain good React Native applications with clean code and best practices.
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills
- Should accept challenges & handle complex problems
- Ability to work independently or in a team
Role:Mobile / App Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
VT Netzwelt Pvt Ltd is a reputed Indo-German firm with global presence in the AUS, USA, UK & Europe for more than 10 years. Our company, recognized as one of the best offshore IT service providers, delivers quality IT services at market competitive prices all across the globe .
Our 100+ tech experts are spread across our offices in Berlin, Ahmedabad and Mohali (Chandigarh), helping our clients in digital transformation using the latest tech stacks in web, ecommerce, mobile app, cloud computing and automation. We offer to our clients end-to-end services beginning from ideation phase to being a successful part of the market.
VT Netzwelt prides itself in being one of the most employee centric organisations where we care, groom, and support not only our employees but their families also.
Leveraging on the robust and solid foundation laid down by our dedicated and devoted team under the guidance of European & Indian management; this 13 years old company is now growing big, and growing fast.